Friday, August 17, 2007

4 things

carrie at knit-whit tagged whoever wanted to do this meme, which i guess is me!

4 jobs I’ve had: (had being the opportune word, ha ha ha! i'm hilarous...)
luxury car sales
'spider operator' at a haunted halloween hayride
student personnel manager at my dorm (resident hall, whatever)
scientist

4 places I’ve lived:
forest lake, mn
menomonie, wi
neenah, wi
downtown st. paul, mn

4 places I’ve vacationed:
california (san fran, then drove down to san diego)
north shore of MN (love it up there! we're going up in a month, i can't wait!)
chicago, il
black hills, sd

4 of my favorite foods:
steak (specifically the steakies my hubby makes, YUM!)
SUSHI!
anything at pazzaluna in st. paul. yum. we like to sit at the bar by the kitchen and watch them make everything!
state fair food! (coming soon!)

4 places I’d like to visit:
europe
anywhere with mountain
vegas (have never been...)
new york city (also have never been)

i'm copying carrie and i tag anyone who wants to do this!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Dang, I forgot all about Fair food. That's a good one. And a spider operator, eeeeww. I hate spiders!

Thnaks for playing along!

knittyauntie said...

You used to live in the town of wich I currently do.I've read your blog for a few months now and never would have known....

Menomonie, WI