Thursday, August 16, 2007

bummer

3 posts in 2 days, whoa! what is going on around here? and i have more posts in my head to put out too!

unfortunately this one is not great news. as of this morning i no longer have a job. we are not in a position where i work just to get out of the house and interact with adults, we need my income so this is not good news. any one in the twin cities area have or know of any job openings? i would like to work m-f, full time days. i am creative, fun, very hard working, have great computer skills. PC/mac proficient, an expert at Microsoft Office applications, great customer service, attention to detail, follow up skills. any questions or thoughts, please e-mail me at cori(dot)wilburATgmail(dot)com.

3 comments:

eyeleen said...

Sorry to hear about your job. I hope you find something soon.

InkyW said...

I am sorry to year about losing your job. I'll be thinking good thoughts to the east for you to find something even better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Aw man, that stinks! I'm sorry you lost your job. I hope something comes up soon.