Tuesday, November 22, 2005

i play well with others!

see that button on my sidebar? yup, jaywalker socks for me! thanks to cara for setting this up! i have been dying to start these socks but just haven't gotten around to it yet... yea! i think the pattern is great and seeing everyone's jaywalkers around the net have sucked me in, they are gorgeous!

but anyway, haven't started yet, will very very soon. maybe this weekend? plus my hubby mentioned something about socks for him. he needs to pick a pattern, and i think this means i need another 40" addi turbo size 1...

speaking of addi turbos... i have some that i don't use. *gasp!* i know. you see, i make my socks two at a time on one long circular, which i did not do when i first attempted sock knitting. this means i have the following addis getting absolutely no use, sitting carefuly in their original packaging, barely used.

size 1 - 16" and 24"
size 3 - 16" and 24"

anyone interested? i'm completely willing to sell them to someone who would love and use them. i bought them for $13.50 each. i would be happy getting that for them, however make me an offer if interested. i'm open to almost anything at this point, i just hate seeing them sitting in my knitting supplies not being used! hell, tell me you saw them on my blog and i'll sell you all 4 for $40 total, shipping included (to the US only, outside of the US we'll have to talk). contact me at stpauliegirl AT gmail DOT com, and put addis or knitting needles or something in the subject so i don't delete your e-mail. i have been getting so much spam lately that i'm becoming very liberal in my marking e-mails as junk.

oh, and i have one FO to show you after it's blocked, and another one almost done! pictures and details soon!

No comments: