Sunday, April 23, 2006

best husband ever!

my hubby's socks are done!!! (and have been done for over a week, but we're slow at taking pictures around here!)

ron's socks - done!

ron's socks!

and on the hubby!

ron's socks

ron's socks on his feet

thanks for everything honey, you deserve much more than a pair of handknit socks, but this is the best i can do right now. :)

sock info
from the book sensational knitted socks
four stitch ribbing pattern - garter rib
socks that rock yarn
color - carbon

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Cori,

Thanks for stopping by my baby blog. I like to knit, too, but you have way more talent than I have. All I can manage is rectangular things like scarves and washcloths. :) And I always make sure to use the chunky yarn to hide my mistakes. Have you been making lots of baby stuff? (Before I ask that, maybe I should look thru your blog a little more to see if you've posted pix of baby stuff.)

Anonymous said...

Great job on the socks! Your DH must be a more daring guy than mine; even though those socks are pretty muted, I think they'd be a little to wild for my DH;)