Tuesday, April 18, 2006

uh oh...

oh. i may have just sent myself into labor. but not really. have you seen THIS??? THERE, at the bottom of the page? do you see that the HARLOT may have potential plans of coming to Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota this summer??!?

THE HARLOT IN MY MINNESOTA?!? you do realize that i will be there, regardless of if i am in labor or not! (do you remember when i dragged my mom and cousin to chicago to see the harlot...)

anouk honey, listen to me. you cannot come this day. (though if she did could i convince the harlot to be my doula???) your mommy to be needs to meet the nice knitterly lady. you can come along, in my tummy or in the baby bjorn. the harlot is nice, witty, smart and canadian (something you might be someday if we continue to be frustrated with w and his cronies...). she makes many people laugh, and she makes pretty things for little ones. i don't care if you come on the 4th of july, on nana's birthday (july 2nd), july 10th or even june 5th (great grandma elaine's birthday). the harlot day is out, ok?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FREAKING AWESOME!!! I will be so excited if she comes to MN! Thanks for pointing this out. Hopefully Anouk will cooperate and you can be there!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I run a site that lists pregnant bloggers, and I've added your blog to the due date list. If you would like me to remove your site or correct any information, please do let me know. The site URL is http://babyblogorama.net and my e-mail address is my3monkeys at gmail dot com.

Thanks, and congrats again!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW!! I was so excited when I saw The Harlot was coming here! Whoa-hoo!